“The first couple games I didn’t feel comfortable and then I go back to left wing,” Ovechkin said of his early frustrations. “Then I watch a movie with [Adam] Oates and he just said the time is there. You just have to get used to it and talk to your linemates.”
Let’s pretend for a moment that they weren’t just watching game video. What movies should Adam Oates and Alex Ovechkin watch together?
- Lethal Weapon (Oates is too old for this s#!%)
- K-19: The Widowmaker (Ovi makes fun of Harrison Ford as a Russian)
- Air Force One (Movie makes fun of all Russians as Russians)
- La Dolce Vita (Never seen this, but needed an art film on the list)
- 13 Going on 30 (because Jennifer Garner your argument is invalid)
What do you think?
As Dylan said in our comment thread: “i for one welcome pete bondra as the 2013-2014 caps head coach”
Implied caption: “SOON.”
(Adam is looking more like Nosferatu everyday)